These Are The Songs That Will Make Your Night
Well the day has come and gone. You could have had a stressful one, a fun one, a happy one, or a bad one. Which ever you had, a good thing to do to relive yourself of the day or end it off with a good note, is by listening to a playlist of some amazing songs.
Before we say goodnight, Have a listen to this nighttime playlist!
1. Sober – by Childish Gambino
Childish Gambino has such versatility. From being an actor to a singer, he is one amazing guy.
2. Easy Easy – by Willow Smith (cover)
I was very surprised when I found out that this was little “I whip my hair”, but it sounds like she has matured in her signing abilities.
3. Habits (Stay High) – by Tove Lo
This is a very popular song right now on the iTunes charts. Tove Lo has this way of making a sad song be very catchy.
4. If You Ever Want To Be In Love – by James Bay (You may recognize him from the Burberry fashion show!!)
This song was recommend to me by my friend Colleen. As I listened to this song I realized that this was the same guy who had sang for 15 minuets straight at the Burberry Spring/Summer 2015 fashion show.
5. Two Men In Love – by The Irrepressibles (You may recognize this from the ending in the Tom Ford fashion show!!)
The way this song is sang is just very beautiful and somber, but then has an intense change in the end.
Hope these songs put you in the right mood before you retire for the night.
Let me know what your favorite was in the comment section below.